As a Solution Architect
ThreatWarrior is seeking a Solution Architect (SA) who will help us build upon, implement and support our growing base of customers. We are looking for an SA that can hit the ground running in a fast-paced and quickly growing environment.
The SA will work alongside Sales teams and with Partners to assist prospects and existing customers through the buying process and will then collaborate with Customer Success to ensure a successful customer activation experience. The SA will also engage technology partners to identify and demonstrate integration opportunities.
This is an individual contributor role with management opportunity as we build an SA team to support our growing business.
Candidates must be comfortable in a start-up environment, must be self starters, and must possess the fundamentals required to contribute to the definition of a global pre-sales function.
- Deliver product demonstrations & education to prospective customers
- Drive Proof of Value through success; scope and define PoV goals
- Participate in initial discovery calls alongside sales
- Represent ThreatWarrior products to customers and at field events such as webinars, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Support our partners through enablement, closing deals & progressing opportunities
- Engage technology partners to scope integration opportunities
- Provide pre and post sales technical support including Onboarding and Adoption
- 4+ years of direct experience in pre-sales, post-sales technical support as a Solutions consultant, sales engineer, or implementation SME
- 3 years of experience working directly with software security technologies and solutions, ideally with enterprise customers
- Working knowledge of enterprise network topologies
- Familiar with the network OSI model along with TCP, UDP and associated protocols
- Familiar with Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) networking and security concepts
- Cyber security certification or direct experience is a huge plus
- Excellent customer-facing skills and technical aptitude, ideally in networks, spanning traditional datacenter with exposure to cloud environments, and a focus or specialization on security
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in the field
- Due to potential Federal contract requirements, applicants must be US citizens.
- Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Cybercrime is increasing every day – growing more frequent, more malicious and more sophisticated. Cyber agents are breaching firewalls and committing espionage with an increasing ability to avoid detection.
We want to stop that.
We believe all organizations should be able to defend themselves against evolving cyberattacks, and we work to deliver world-class cybersecurity solutions and services that proactively guard our clients against bad actors. Our goals are big but so are our ideas. Our bold innovations are shifting the power – helping to create a world where the good guys win.