Sr. Director, Product Management
As the Senior Director of Product Management
ThreatWarrior is entering its next phase of growth and is looking for a Sr. Director of Product. This role will have a broad and dynamic set of responsibilities. As the product management lead, this role will set the product vision and strategy in collaboration with the company’s executive leadership team, and work with the engineering organization to execute against that vision. As ThreatWarrior grows, this role will have the opportunity to expand from an individual contributor focus into growing and leading a team of product managers. The product team will create world-class solutions that shift the balance of power towards cybersecurity defenders and away from organized criminals and malicious nation-state actors.
This position will report to the SVP of Product.
- Execute on product strategy and build a high-velocity agile environment in partnership with the engineering team.
- Collaborate closely with go-to-market teams, both internal and partners.
- Articulate and manage to metrics with focus on customer and business outcomes.
- Product roadmap development – Using inputs from engineering, customers, partners and a blend of primary and secondary market research.
- Defining product marketing communication objectives
- Competitive research – Comparing the company’s products to competitor’s products in order to assess competition in the market.
- Management reporting – Providing management with analyses and reports on product performance.
- Customer research – Specifying and overseeing the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers.
- Customer and partner engagement – supporting sales, customer success and partner team objectives through specific field support.
- Represent ThreatWarrior products to customers and at field events such as webinars, conferences, seminars, etc.
Candidates must have experience working in a start-up environment, be a self starter, and possess the product management fundamentals required to not only fulfill the position, but to assist in defining it.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 4+ years in the cybersecurity market.
- Working knowledge of enterprise network topologies.
- Familiar with the network OSI model along with TCP, UDP and associated protocols.
- Familiar with Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) networking and security concepts.
- 5+ years in enterprise software as a product manager, technical consultant or presales (software engineering experience is a plus).
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure.
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative.
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in the field.
- Experience with malware detection is a plus.
- Cyber security certification or direct experience is a huge plus.
Due to potential Federal contract requirements, applicants must be US citizens.
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Please send resumes and cover letters highlighting your achievements and abilities in the areas mentioned above to email@example.com.
Cybercrime is increasing every day – growing more frequent, more malicious and more sophisticated. Cyber agents are breaching firewalls and committing espionage with an increasing ability to avoid detection.
We want to stop that.
We believe all organizations should be able to defend themselves against evolving cyberattacks, and we work to deliver world-class cybersecurity solutions and services that proactively guard our clients against bad actors. Our goals are big but so are our ideas. Our bold innovations are shifting the power – helping to create a world where the good guys win.